Contact center automation system
: Territorial Compulsory Health Insurance Fund of the Moscow Region.Short description
: The customer has been using an old system based on paid licensed products for many years. Our task was to develop a system that automates the work of the Contact Center, based on the functionality of the old system. In addition, it is necessary to significantly improve the functionality, for example:
- registration of verbal communications of citizens
- referral to medical insurance organisations
- checking and closing verbal appeal of citizens by the Contact Center administrator
- search for verbal appeals of citizens
- reporting the formation of appeals
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Language: GO
- Framework: HarmonyOS
of the project:
- Confusing business logic.
- Short time.
- Complex integration with external systems.
- Deployment in a closed network segment entailed the need to implement an atypical system for deploying to servers.
We have developed a system based on the already used one, while significantly expanding the functionality. The new system is based entirely on open-source solutions and has a license purity.